Homeowners and builders can now choose between a wide range of heating systems.
Which alternative type of heating is right for you?
When purchasing, the costs, the price of the fuel, the size of the system and the quality of the heat production should be decisive. This applies in particular to alternative heating systems: On the one hand, they have low consumption, but on the other hand require high investments.
- Wood heating systems are available in various designs. The easiest way to handle this is the wood pellet heating, which is supplied by small Sägemehlstifte with a high energy content. But also a wood boiler heating system achieves energy-efficient heat.
- Solar systems are relatively expensive to buy, but resource-saving in the long term. So far, they are only in combination with other heating systems, such as e.g. a pellet plant, really effective. On their own, they can not yet provide a year-round heat supply for a building.
- Air-source heat pumps also require a combination with another system. Air-to-air heat pumps are only suitable for passive houses, ie buildings in which the entire ventilation is handled by a ventilation system. In addition, heating at air temperatures below zero degrees becomes a problem.
- Geothermal heat pumps generate enough energy to heat up to 120 square meters of living space. However, it can be costly to get to the energy source: In order to install the collectors required for heat storage, an area of 100 square meters must be excavated at a depth of approximately 1.5 meters, which is why geothermal heat pumps are particularly suitable for freestanding refurbished buildings or new buildings.
- A double effect can be achieved by installing mini combined heat and power units , since the heat produced by the plant generates its own electricity. The electricity supply can supply several households and is particularly suitable for multi-family homes. Since electricity network operators are required by law to buy privately produced electricity at a fixed rate, the purchase of a mini combined heat and power plant can be lucrative in the long run.
Alternatively, a conventional oil or gas fired heating system can be renewed - for example through advanced condensing boilers, which Use condensation heat of the water vapor in the exhaust gas. For all types of heating systems, they are really efficient only in combination with professional thermal insulation.
|Stylish heating: designer radiators with charisma To the gallery >>||Stylish heating: designer radiators with charisma To the gallery >>||Stylish heating: designer radiators with charisma To the gallery >>||Stylish heating: designer radiators with charisma To the gallery >>||Stylish heating: designer Radiator with charisma To the gallery >>||Heating with style: designer radiator with charisma To the gallery >>||Heating with style: designer radiator with charisma To the gallery >>|
Therme wait: what does it cost?
We answer these and other questions in the price radar around the topic of thermae