Planting an anise - Checklist
The chokeberry is an extremely undemanding garden plant, so there is little to pay attention to when planting and caring. She just does not like a shadow.
The chokeberry does not bother much
The three species of chokeberry, "plum-leaved chokeberry" (Aronia prunifolia), the "Fruity Bluberry" (Aronia arbutifolia) and the "black chokeberry" (Aronia melanocarpa) are a wild fruit from North America. The plants need no protection against pests and make little demands on the soil, the climate and the location. The aronia berry only grows slower and carries less if it has to live in less than optimal conditions. The optimum is:
- The soil should be sandy or consist of a clay-sand mixture with humus.
- The plant likes moist soil.
- High humidity is an advantage.
- In sunny locations it bears sweeter fruit than in partially shaded locations.
- It should be in locations less than 900 meters.
Planting Uncultivated Shrubs
The chokeberry is sold in Germany as a container plant or bare root. With container plants it is almost impossible to do something wrong. All you have to do is dig a hole in which the complete root ball can fit. When potted goods throughout the year is planting time.
- Planting season is early autumn before frost occurs.
- Examine roots for damaged areas.
- Cut off damaged roots.
- The main roots at the ends are fresh
- Cut off bent shoots.
- Shorten all shoots in half.
- Lift planting hole (all roots must fit without kinking).
- Slightly loosen the surface of the hole and chop in two scoops of compost.
- Put the chokeberry in the hole (roots must disappear in the hole, all shoots must be above the ground).
- Fill up with the loosened excavation.
- Pour a small wall around the planting hole (pouring rim).
- Fill the planting hole with water up to the pouring point.
Care of the bush
The chokeberry grows quickly and is rooted flat and firm, but not deep. A support is not required. The care is very simple.
- In the first spring after planting, plant a root barrier about two meters from the plant to prevent shoots.
- Shorten new shoots to two-thirds to encourage them to branch
- Cutting away too close shoots.
- A single dose of compost in spring promotes growth, but is not essential.
- After the first year every three years, thin out the plant in the fall.
The Ideal plant for those who have little time
The oregano needs little care and grows in almost every location. It enchants with beautiful flowers and healthy tasty fruits.
Video: How to make checklist to start your own Business? In Hindi|
Got mysql Error: Disk full (/var/tmp/#sql_5b37_0); waiting for someone to free some space...
in querySELECT a.id, a.id_category, a.id_tag, a.template, a.url, a.h1, a.h2, a.h3, a.stext, a.text, a.img , img_bing FROM en_content a left join en_cat_content tc on (a.id = tc.article_id) where tc.cat_id in ( 9 ) AND a.id <= 60 group by a.id DESC LIMIT 0, 1