Electric Shutters for Skylights - Look Out for It
Electric shutters are a welcome convenience. Retrospective installation of modern solutions is also conceivable for skylights.
Electric shutters on skylights - suitability and necessity
Electric roller shutters are in the current trend as they ensure comfort and insulation. At the same time they serve the burglary protection: When closed, a motor blocks the role. To open the shops from the outside is more expensive. This is especially relevant to skylights, as they become an invitation for uninvited guests when airing. Anyone planning a retrofit should consider the following points.
- When purchasing the electrical systems, pay attention to the roof-window suitability.
- Recommended for wide skylights.
- Small roof windows usually adequately sealed off by roller shutters.
- Please note the size of the window and the safety risk: Please contact a specialist for purchasing and installation
- For tested windows please order only tested products of the window manufacturer
- For roof windows
|Zur Gallery >> Roof windows||To the gallery >> Roof windows||To the gallery >> Roof windows||To the gallery >> Roof windows||To the gallery >> Roof windows||To the gallery >> Roof windows||To the gallery >> Which electrical system for which window? - Solar systems and radio solutions|
Anyone who decides to retrofit electric shutters on the skylight will choose between different systems and materials. Depending on your own requirements, one of the systems and materials is more suitable.
For maximum anti-burglary protection and better insulation, select aluminum as material.
- Select radio drive for timer function.
- If electric, then solar powered.
- For electric shutters without solar operation Plan additional costs: Route power line to the roof.
- For optimum sun protection, select models that allow the window to be opened when lowered.
- Electric roller shutters - Suggested solutions for common faults
Unfortunately, there are electric shutters prone to defects that do not occur in a normal roller shutter. However, correct action can solve the problem.
Be careful in winter: often freeze.
- Defrost frozen electric blinds by opening the window with warm room air.
- Lubricate regularly to avoid jamming.
- In the event of engine failure Contact the manufacturer and call customer service.
- In apartment buildings: Inform landlord of the defect.
- Moment field defects most common cause.
- Defective momentary fields: Provide replacement and pre-tension six to eight times when rolled up.
- Solar roller shutters at Roof windows - worthwhile burglary protection and insulation
Insulate, secure and easily install energy-efficient solar roller shutters on wide roof windows.
Electrical installation: what does it cost?
These and many other questions we answer in the price radar around the subject of electrical installation.
repair shutters: what does it cost?
These and many
Installing Gurtwickler: what does it cost?
These and many other questions we answer in the price radar around the subject Gurtwickler install.
Lamp installation: what costs it?
We answer these and many other questions in the price radar around the topic of installing lamps.